[THIN] 120 grace period question

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 07:38:21 -0500

If I have 4 TS all built at different times. Would the first one built
have a 120 day from the time TS was installed? And the next ones to come
up a few weeks or months later have their 120 day grace period start
when they arrived on the TS scene?

We are not ready to upgrade our DC to 2003 server our AD is sick and
needs some work before that can happen. But... the good news is that the
license server in Windows 2003 server no longer has to be a DC and
actually is recommended that it be a TS.

Thanks,Joanne

This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id)6