[THIN] 1004 TermService Event, Published Application doesn't start

  • From: "sebi" <sebi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:16:15 +0100

We run two Terminal Servers in a Workroup and have installed the TS License
Server on one Server. We made the DefaultLiucenseServer Registry Entry on
both Servers. We use Windows 2000 Server with SP3, MFXP FR3 and 7.1 ICA
Client. Clients are running Windows XP SP1.

From time to time my users cannot launch their Published Applications and
the following Eventlog appears:
Event ID: 1004
Source: TermService

This Eventlog entry only occurs when the users connect over ICA.
RDP connection works all the time.

We did also the steps in Q323597, Users have also Full Control on
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSLicensing Registry Key.

thanks

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com