[THIN] 100 or More Citrix servers

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 21:28:09 -0500

If you are running or working in an environment with 100 or more Citrix
servers or more than 2000 client licenses and would like to be able to
talk to other admins/engineers of larger environments let me know. These
numbers are the bare minimum as some of the other charter members are in
the 200 -300 server range.

I am working on something for these types of customers (with large
farms) to give them the ability to communicate with others in the same
type of environment. I am in the early stages but should have some stuff
together this week. Let me know via e-mail.. If I don't know of your
environment I will have to verify the server numbers through the local
Citrix reps.

Please e-mail with any questions. All company names can/will be kept
confidential. This is just a way to get bigger clients talking to other
large citrix customers about issues, problems and technology in those
environments.  Possibly even get a good jump on problems and get focus
on issues and needs more quickly from Citrix.

Ron Oglesby

Senior Technical Architect

RapidApp

Office 312.372.7188