[The Teacher List] Pilot Handwriting - create your own font

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: theteacherlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 07:31:25 -0600

Edmonton teacher, Mark Sheridan, told me about this awesome resource the other
day.  This tool from Pilot helps you turn your handwriting into a font for use
on your computer.  Just download the planning sheet, fill it out and digitize
it with a scanner, a camera or your webcam.  The image is broken down into
glyphs that are assigned keystrokes and the file is generated.  It takes my
students several days to create their own fonts - this method makes a lot more
sense to me.
--
        The URL:  http://pilothandwriting.com/en/

Fan Page