[The Teacher List] Palindrome Video

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: theteacherlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 07:12:50 -0600

My long-time pal and colleague, Des King, is entering retirement this week
after a long and successful teaching career.  I want to wish him all the best
and to send him off with his own recommendation as the final posting of the
year.

"A palindrome reads the same backwards as forward. This video reads the
exactopposite backwards as forward.  Not only does it read the opposite, the
meaning is the exact opposite.  This is only a 1 minute, 44 second video and it
is brilliant.   Make sure you read as well as listen...forward and backward.
This is a video that was submitted in a contest by a 20-year old.   The contest
was titled "u @ 50" by  AARP. This video won second place."
--
        The URL:  http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=42E2fAWM6rA

And so concludes Year 12 of The Teacher List! I will be in a new role next year
as I begin a secondment with 2Learn.ca and am looking forward to the new
challenges in education-technology that this position will present.  Have a
relaxing summer, everyone...
-Pete

Fan Page
http://www.cafepress.com/TTLstore - The Teacher List Gear