[The Teacher List] Junkyard Sports

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: theteacherlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 07:05:02 -0600

After yesterday's recommendation, I got to wondering what ever happened to the
New Games movement. Remember the parachute games and Earth balls we were all
using as summer playground leaders in the 80's? The New Games Foundation is no
longer around but one of the people connected to it, Bernie DeKovan, has this
awesome site called Junkyard Sports. I leave it at that but do check out
"Stuffie Wars" - it looks like a lot of fun!
--
        The URL:  http://www.junkyardsports.com

Pete directly.