[The Daily Planet] Re: "The Art of a Good Insult"

  • From: Teek <tkilyle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thedailyplanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:51:28 -0700 (PDT)

Oh that was freaking fantastic! Nice attention getter. Fool is a scary SOB
ain't he?

Elizabeth Bethell <ejbethell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    The Art of a Good Insult
    Warning: This log contains scenes of graphic violence

    "I'm gonna beat you to oblivion, you stupid fucking whore!"

Teek, the lil'est Shaow-Rin & biggest fan of my man Benny

Paws off the Fuzzy Elf!  He's mine!

"Shut up, I am a genius, do not question me, be gone miscreant!"
"But Mr. Morrison, that was a run on sentence"
"Begone I say!"