[thebigjewel] The Two Worlds of Don Don - June 11, 2003

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:00:51 -0600 (MDT)

Come to the magical land of The Big Jewel this week and have your whole
perception of reality altered! Yes, New Age guru Carlos Castaneda may be
dead, but that hasn't stopped him from writing more great books featuring
strange old Indian sorcerers -- books like this one, channeled through one
of our favorite contributors:

The Two Worlds of Don Don

by Helmut Reinhardt

My name is Carlos Piñata. I'm an illegal alien living in the United States
and going to college on a government grant. My mother would have wanted it
that way. In fact, she said on her deathbed (which happened to be a bed of
nails), "Son, I want you to take this mattress back where you got it. And
another thing. It is my wish that you live in the United States as an
illegal alien and attend college on a government grant."

"But mama," I said, "we are living in the United States as illegal aliens,
and I am going to college on a government grant." She died with a smile on
her face and nails in her back...

For the full article please visit
http://www.thebigjewel.com/thetwoworldsofdondon

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.