[thebigjewel] John The Apostle Has Some Explaining To Do - November 7, 2007

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 15:32:57 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, one of all-too-many places on God's green earth
where you can find a less than reliable account of the actions of God's
Son. Join us now as we eavesdrop on an anecdote from Tyler Smith that can
no doubt be found somewhere among the Gnostic gospels...

John The Apostle Has Some Explaining To Do

By Tyler Smith

Alright everybody, settle down now. What you've just witnessed here is a
miracle. I need everybody to take a few steps back and give me some air so
I can explain. Divine intervention has manifested itself in our affairs
right here in Cana, as you'll notice that the water you've been sipping
for the past hour has now been turned to wine. With this miracle, I, for
one, am prepared to put my faith in this man. What's that, Fred? No, not
that dwarf over by the salad bar; I'm talking about Jesus, the guy I
brought from Nazareth...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx