[thebigjewel] Don’t Make Me Angry - September 2, 2009

  • From: Kurtluchs@xxxxxxx
  • To: thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 15:38:43 EDT

Welcome to The Big Jewel, now Bigger and Jewel-eyer than ever! It's only
the second week of our redesigned site. Can you stand the excitement? Well, we
can't. In fact, we think we're having a heart attack. And that's not too
far from what's happening to this week's author, Ralph Gamelli...

Don’t Make Me Angry (You Wouldn’t Like Me When I’m Angry)

By Ralph Gamelli

Take this as a warning: when I lose my temper, I transform into something
not entirely human.

One thing I’ll do in this state is stomp all around the place. You might
find this amusing for a few moments, even boyishly charming. But after an hour
and a half? Not so much.

I’ll also break stuff -- easily breakable things for the most part. So if
you’re doing a crossword, it might be wise to hide an extra pencil in your
pocket and take it out only after I’ve left the room...

email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line to kurtluchs@xxxxxxx