[the_posthumans] Re: cpp sample library

  • From: Matthew W Pelandini <pelandim@xxxxxxx>
  • To: the_posthumans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:15:31 -0800

re: Incidental Music...

I am talking about that piece.  I am wondering if you have still have
it?

Matthew Pelandini
Graduate Student - Composition
Central Washington University
(509) 963-2029
>>> clifforddunnmusic@xxxxxxxxx 03/31/05 5:48 AM >>>
Hi Matt,

Is this a different piece than Incidental Music #III?
If it is, can you tell me something about it?  Also,
do you happen to have a cracked version of Finale 2004
or 2005?  I'm trying to get jobs as a copyist, and
it's beneficial to have both Finale and Sibelius.  My
copy of Finale 2003 is corrupted, so I want something
that's in OS X.  Thanks for the help!

Cliff

http://www.cwu.edu/~polishoo/pmwiki/the_posthumans.html