[the-lounge] Re: Question about the list

  • From: Jo-Anne Yale <angelinflight@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <the-lounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 04:19:23 -0500

I don’t know whether this will get to you in time, Noelia, but I wish to let
you know that I don’t wish to stay on the list.  Please understand that it
doesn’t have anything to do with you, but rather, it has to do with how I am
choosing to spend my time.  I guess I don’t really find lists as useful to me
anymore.  I prefer chat rooms and Skype.  I also want to say that despite some
people’s immaturity and neediness, I truly loved Teamtime, your chat room.  I
felt that it was a fun way to meet people, and I looked so forward to it every
day to see who’d be on there.

Noelia, I love you, Girl, and I shure hope we stay in contact!

Your Sister in Christ,

Jo-Anne