[the-facts-machine] Re: Victor stream update info.

  • From: "Dr. Ronald E. Milliman" <rmilliman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <the-facts-machine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 13:23:31 -0500

I, too, have the most recent up-date for my VR Stream, and I agree that it
is super fantastic! The podcast feature alone is incredible. As a ham radio
op, I went into the search by name and put in combinations like: ham radio,
amateur radio, ARRL, etc., and it brought up a large list of podcasts, many
of which I never knew existed.

Ron, K8HSY