[the-facts-machine] Re: Note taking app.

  • From: "Fred Wurtzel" <f.wurtzel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <the-facts-machine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 20:26:46 -0500

Hi,

I like Access Note.  I used it a lot when I worked at LCC for meeting notes and
similar tasks.  It is very cool to have a bluetooth keyboard and an earphone
with the phone in my pocket and be able to take notes and do email and stuff
without lugging around a computer.  Since it uses Dropbox all my notes were
automatically on my office computer when I returned to the office.

If someone wanted to, they could use a Braille display with this configuration
and save about 4 or 5 thousand bucks over a Braille notetaker with roughly the
same functionality.

warmest Regards,

fred