[the-facts-machine] Re: Google program alerts users to unwanted software'

  • From: "Fred Wurtzel" <f.wurtzel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <the-facts-machine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 11:30:24 -0400

Hi Steve,

I know that Window-Eyes can search for color.  I also think a "hyper"
window, if I remember correctly, could be associated with the browser
script.  Not sure if I could compose such a macro, but I think W E could do
this.

Sorry this is not a solution, only a theory and from someone who readily
admits the lack of skill to make it happen.  Maybe GW Micro would be
interested in making this a function.

Warmest Regards,

Fred