[the-facts-machine] Fw: Ai Squared short survey

  • From: "Marcia Moses" <mgmoses@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <the-facts-machine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 16:48:01 -0400

From: Ai Squared
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 3:08 PM
To: mgmoses@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Ai Squared short survey

Email not displaying correctly? view online

Are you a screen reader user? Then, we would love for
you to take our screen reader survey!

The survey will be available until Friday, June 26, so
please take a few minutes to complete it today. We are dedicated to making the
best products possible and want to make sure we are always meeting your needs.

Click on this link to take the survey now.

Your Friends at Ai Squared

Click here to opt-out