[TextEditor_mcc] 15.18 to be released soon

  • From: Mathias PARNAUDEAU <mathias.p@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 00:02:19 +0200

Le 16/08/2006, Jens Langner a écrit:

> Hi Guys,

Hi all

> Just to let you know. I think I fixed the above two bugs yesterday. So
> we don't have any open bugs left right now. However, I will do some
> minor changes during the next days and prepare a 15.18 release as soon
> as possible if no one in here has any more additional issue we should
> look at before the 15.18 release.

Great news ! I would like to test it with some programs before the release.
I will do that next week if it's not too late. The release is not so urgent
from my point of view.

Then we could talk about future improvements.
And what about the conditionnal code for ClassAct ? Don't you think we could
remove it ?

Regards,

--
Mathias PARNAUDEAU