[texbirds] www.texasbirdimages.com <--- gets blocked by malware as an infected site.

  • From: Monte <monte.phillips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 18:57:30 -0500

http://www.texasbirdimages.com  <http://www.texasbirdimages.com/>
Since I use a long established and well trusted security program called Avast,
and back it up with AVG  I suspect that what is happening is that the
texasbirdimages site is just a very poorly written one.  Probably long outdated
software.  I suggest that whoever is in charge of this site correct the problem
if they expect more people to use it.

Those of you who DO NOT get the warnings should take some precautions
immediately.  This site may not be harboring bad things, but you WILL have bad
things get you eventually from other sites.

Phillips   TX Cty TX
https://picasaweb.google.com/monte.phillips
To be good is noble; but to show others how to be good is nobler and no trouble.
Mark Twain