[texbirds] Re: unwelcome news from Laguna Atascosa

  • From: Martin Hagne <martinhagne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dauphins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dauphins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 23:05:27 -0500

Unless another one was hit i don't know about, The last ocelot killed was last
year.  During the day.  No gov vehicles were involved, it was public.  It was a
female cat... one of the few breeding age females left on the refuge.  It was a
big loss to the small population.

Martin Hagne
Bandera, tx

Sent from my iPhone