[texbirds-freelists] Re: [texbirds] Male Cardinal attacking windows

  • From: LMarkoff <canyoneaglej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:21:06 -0500

Hi Texbirds.

Susan,

I've never been successful with stopping them unless I covered the window
from the outside.  I used cardboard.  Sounds like you have a bunch of
windows to deal with.  You might have to cover them all.  Pretend you are
preparing for Hurricane Cardinal.  Cover the windows and wait for the storm
to pass.  ;-)

Lori Markoff

Austin