[texbirds] phainopepla continues

  • From: Tripp Davenport <tripp.davenport@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 14:22:56 -0600

phainopepla was located yesterday at our deep creek ranch in central Uvalde Co.
, it stayed around the ranch all day, on the trees up on highway 83 in the
afternoon and in trees around the house late evening, today it is still in
place working from the treetops around the ranch house...anyone interested in
adding it to Uvalde Co. list or seeking it this week can drop me an e-mail and
I will give directions...

Tripp Davenport Uvalde Texas