[texbirds] need ID w/pic also got a Peregrine finally

  • From: Monte <monte.phillips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 09:11:24 -0600

first can someone ID this bird.  It has shown up this past week with
some Yellow-rumps.  I think it is a Wilson's Warbler because of the
cap(which is barely visible in one of the pics.  Very poor shot because
of extremely low light conditions, right at dawn.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/123354783@N05/sets/72157649339931819/

...and Saturday finally got our Peregine.  Off of FM2004 at the Brazoria
NWR turnoff.  There were also about 20 Sandhills (guess Tony up in
Lubbock has them penned in up there.  A very few Snows, and a medium
sized flock of Redheads(~100).
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-0pisPIdJ-Do/VIyjdGLwCwI/AAAAAAAAE6s/xXZzxL1vtTw/s800/IMG_9181-peregrin.jpg

Monte
Texas City