[texbirds] e-bird question

  • From: Graham Floyd <spcgraham.floyd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:34:28 -0600

Hello texbirders,
I have noticed some observations I have made this month have not made it
into ebird in a timely fashion.  A pair of Prairie Falcons in Frio County
for example.  Also a Yellow-throated Vireo seen on a SAAS walk in
McAllister park earlier this month.  I have a photo of one of the Prairie
Falcons, and the Vireo was the consensus reached by several observers who
saw the bird.  In other parts of the state I would get an e-mail asking for
clarification from an ebird reviewer.  I am unfamiliar with the exact
process and I wondering what the procedure is.  I really like using ebird
as a tool to find specific birds.

V/R,
Graham Floyd
San Antonio