[texbirds] correction on eastound I-37 driving directions to access Brown Booby site

  • From: "Rex Stanford" <calidris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TEXBIRDS" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 22:58:26 -0600

Our apologies for any confusion! The following words in our communication
posted (a few minutes ago) about our unsuccessful effort for the Brown Booby
today had a typographical error that might be confusing: The words, "Those
coming from the west of I-37 who take Exit 7 . . ." should, instead, have
read, "Those coming from the west on I-37 who take Exit 7 . . .".

In short, "west of I-37," should have read "west on I-37."

Rex and Birgit Stanford
McAllen, TX