[texbirds] Re: [comalbirds] 1-20-13 Salt Lake (Guadalupe Co.)

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 20:55:37 -0600

631–1131 Salt Lake Rd
Luling‎ Texas‎ 78648
United States
I've been swamped with requests for more info on Salt Lake.  Above is the
address I looked up.
It is a Hotspot with Ebird.  Best thing for me is you bird from the car!
Please be courteous of the neighbors homes when you pull off the road.  We like
to pull off three different places and get other good birds near the road.
Scope most necessary.  We drive to the end of the road and then turn around
after a mile.  Bluebirds can be found in the beginning most times.  Don
sometimes puts the scope on the tailgate for better viewing.