[texbirds] change in contact for Trans-Pecoes sighting for North American Birds

  • From: "Mark Lockwood" <Mark.Lockwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <TOS-LIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:35:03 -0500

Dear all,

Starting with this summer season there is a change in the North American
Birds regional compiler for the Trans-Pecos.  I will be taking Jim
Paton's position.  Jim has been in this position for eight years and
will continue to compile sightings from the El Paso area.  My contact
information is:

Mark Lockwood

402 E. Harriet Ave.

Alpine, Texas 79830

mark.lockwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope you have had a good summer and I look forward to receiving
sightings.

Mark