[texbirds] addendum to Mottled hybrid discussion w/link to pdf file

  • From: Monte <monte.phillips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 20:51:13 -0600

Thanks to Murray Gardler for sending me this draft pdf written by Tony
Leukering & Bill Pranty.  It is a wealth of information on
MottledxMallard hybridization.

I will leave it in this folder for awhile so that others with interest
in the subject may download it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12009366/Muddled%20Duck%20essay%202014-12-11.pdf

--
Monte