[texbirds] YES- Flamingo, Port Lavaca area

  • From: Mike Dupree <mdupree8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 20:47:16 -0600

The previously reported American Flamingo (HDNT) and Greater Flamingo (492)
were seen by 5 of us in Cox Bay near Port Lavaca today at about 2:45 PM. My
thanks go to Bob Friedrichs and his uncle Jay for taking my son and I out in
Jay's boat to view the birds. Graham Floyd was the 5th member on the trip and
it was a pleasure to meet him.

Mike Dupree

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at