[texbirds] Wrong County for Northern Shrike listed

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 15:49:14 -0600

Shackelford Co.  ...actually it is in Throckmorton Co by about "6 inches
(at least that is what a single eatery to ebird for the 14th  allowed when
I stuck it in there today) ...I logged everything to Ebird from the base
camp which is in Shackelford...But I am not one to split hairs really
:-)...   The precise co-ord.s are 32.96595 X -099.49928...So if it shows up
on Ebird as being in Shackelford Co., just figure it was really  in the
aforementioned...Or someone can change it it if they have the burning
desire :-)
  We have had ~70 species on the ranch to date with 3 other taxa.  All
three bluebirds, Verdins, Brown Trashers, Common Mergansers, E & W.
Towhees, and numerous things in terms of numbers that ebird flagged.....A
House Wren??  What we are not finding is perplexing.
--
Brush Freeman
Independent and affiliated Field Biologist