[texbirds] Wood Storks

  • From: Carolyn Dill <carolyn_dill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 14:07:27 -0700 (PDT)

After searching likely place west and south of Houston, seeing nothing, I
headed
home.
My neighboring area is definitely not wood stork habitat, nonetheless over 200
wood storks were
circling high in the air.
Now is a good time to go scouting for wood storks. Usually a reliable wet area
is at
Brazoria and at San Jacinto Monument will hold some storks.

Good time to look for Mississippi and swallow tail kites at Liberty again, too.

Carolyn Dill
Houston