[texbirds] Re: Wilson's, Mississippi, and Sandhills on Galv Is <- CORRECTION

  • From: Monte <monte.phillips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 06:51:01 -0600

As two people noted almost immediately, that Mississippi Kite AIN'T!
It's a White-tailed Kite.

Thanks to those who caught this.  That is why I try to post pics. I and
the wife are just learning, and having errors caught early makes the
curve a lot flatter.  ;)

--
Monte
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.