[texbirds] Williamson's Sapsucker continues, Marathon, Brewster Co., 29 Nov 2012

  • From: Matthew York <mwayork@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 13:02:33 -0600

Williamson's Sapsucker continues at Marathon Cemetery. I arrived at 1242
and it was fending off a newly arrived male Red-naped, and the WISA was
successful. Plenty of other trees for the new guy.
WISA was flitting about between the three trees left/west of the short pine.

I cannot get over the weather out here for latest November.  Well into the
70s, and looks to be the same all weekend.

Matt York
Marathon
Brewster Co.
--