[texbirds] White-tipped Dove at Lost Maples

  • From: Martin Hagne <martinhagne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 00:01:23 -0500

Richard Redmond and I had two White-tipped Doves at the bird feeding blind at
Lost Maples SP today.   Same area as the species were seen/heard last spring
and summer.   We were commenting if they would return this year as we sat down
in the blind... and one flew out!!

Also had 2 Golden-cheeked Warblers on the east trail.  One fairly low, the
other closer to the pond.

Martin Hagne
Bandera, TX

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at