[texbirds] Warblers at Pleasure Acres, Smith county, north-east Texas

  • From: peter barnes <pbarnes123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 20:38:28 -0500

This is the first day I have had any significant variety of warblers in
Smith county this spring. During the light rain this morning at Pleasure
Acres, I had 3 Blackburnian, 1 Magnolia, 5 Yellow, 4 Tennessee and 1 Black
and White Warbler, and 1 American Redstart. At Bellwood Lake, there was 1
Rose-breasted Grosbeak and 1 Yellow Warbler.
Peter Barnes
Tyler