[texbirds] Re: Very Early migrant

  • From: Marie Stewart <littlebitrv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicki_crutchfield@xxxxxxxxx, TEXBIRDS <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 09:59:58 -0500

This Morning I heard several singing at Martin Dies JR State Park when I
was making my rounds but I think they breed here. This is the first time
I have heard them since I got here on July 10 to fill one of the
Volunteer Park Host position. This is one of the nicest State Park with
Camping I have been in. This Park is one of the most under utilized
also. Stop by and bird some of the trails. I really like seeing the
Pileated Woodpecker here every day.

Marie Stewart
Volunteer Park Host
Martin Dies JR State Park