[texbirds] Valley Nature Center 11092012

  • From: Raul Garza <raulgarzajr_80@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 08:18:44 -0800 (PST)

Good Morning Texbirders! here is my list for this morning. 30 species is Not
too bad considering the wind has picked up in the last hour or so, and a
Cooper's is out and about keeping the Chachalacas and doves at bay. I'll be
posting another list in a couple of hours, hopefully i can pick a few more
species that I may have missed. There were a couple that I heard but could not
identify. Hope to see you out on the trails!

30 species

Plain Chachalaca  X
Turkey Vulture  5
Cooper's Hawk  2