[texbirds] Utopia Yard Bird

  • From: Judy Bailey <jubailey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 07:26:03 -0500

A Baltimore Oriole stopped by yesterday to check out the hummingbird feeder.
He was waiting in line behind a Golden Fronted Woodpecker and the Hooded Oriole
who reappeared after being missing for several weeks.  We now have 35 to 40
Black Chinned Hummingbirds on the 3 feeders.  We had to refill them all
yesterday afternoon.  The Eastern Bluebirds are building a new nest.  The
Bewicks Wren babies that are in the nest in the clothes pin bag on the back
porch should be venturing out any day now.  And Monday night we got ½ inch of
actual rain rather than just mist......the most since last November.

Judy Bailey
Utopia TX

solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this email in error destroy it immediately.
**** ista Confidential ****