[texbirds] Upcoming Common Crane trip on Tuesday.

  • From: Robert Qually <quallyrl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 12:23:40 -0600

Attention:  If anyone plans to go look for the rare Common Cranes up
by Muleshoe NWR on Tuesday would they please let me know?  If it
continues to be seen today, I will drive over this evening and search all
Tuesday and was wondering if anyone would like
to team up with me on trying to locate them.  If interested, send me a text.
Best of luck to you all.

Robert Qually
612 865 2039
Tyler, TX  Smith County