[texbirds] Re: UTC a.m. April 10

  • From: Stenmead@xxxxxxx
  • To: jarvin@xxxxxxxx, carolyn_dill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 21:03:24 -0400 (EDT)

Texbirders,

Just 100's if not thousands of Chimney Swifts stream by my house on
Galveston Bay in San Leon.  Sure hope they can find a roost soon!

Stennie Meadours
San Leon

In a message dated 4/10/2013 6:47:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jarvin@xxxxxxxx writes:
Carolyn,
Tomorrow should be substantially better albeit short  lived. I'd check both
morning and afternoon. The wind is supposed to  switch back to the south
late in the day tomorrow so I'm betting it will  pretty much be a one day
wonder although some of the more tired birds make  stick around for a day
or
two afterward.
John C. Arvin
Research  Associate