[texbirds] Tundra Swan over Utopia in the dark and fog

  • From: mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 20:42:05 -0800

Hi all,

Last night Dec. 3 at 10 p.m. I was outside and a calling Tundra
Swan flew over southbound fairly low in the foggish low overcast.
It gave about five of the standard lower pitched hoarse call
notes as it went over.  Though I didn't get to see it, I'll
take a detection and identification any way I can get them.

Mitch Heindel
Utopia