[texbirds] Re: Titmice

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joseph Kennedy <josephkennedy36@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 17:42:28 -0600

.
Have seen little nesting interest in the Chickadees yet, but the Carolina
Wren people seem to be showing some sweaty armpits. and the Red-shouldered
here are also acting goofy and mighty friendly to each other too......Have
not been able to check on the G. H. Owl nest but the Screech Owls have been
calling a lot.  Will see how it pans out.   Have not looked/listened for
Woodcocks displaying in a while and thought about it for tonight but figure
it is just to darn windy.  They hate the wind.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/