[texbirds] Timing is EVERYTHING

  • From: Elliott Gordon <tengalloncat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 20:37:45 -0500

I grabbed my camera because the Barn Swallows were perched on the nest (I
will post the photos later). I think they hate me, after all they just want
to sleep.
I was so happy with the photos, I went to the backyard to find someone to
show. As soon as I opened the door, CHUCK-WILLS-WIDOW booming. I wanted to
find it for a photo, but it shut up. Then it flew by and out of sight. As I
send this, it has resumed but not as loudly.

Elliott Gordon
AF5HH
NW Austin