[texbirds] Re: The subject of bird images

  • From: Keith Arnold <kbarnold2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texasbirdimages@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 20:06:52 -0600

Jim & Janet,
Jim's website does document species in Texas and, correct me if I'm wrong,
Jim, as well for each county. In contrast, the Texas Photo-Record File
documents rareties for the state, region, county and season. It is also the
official repository for photographic materials submitted to the Texas Bird
Records Committee as support for submitted records.

Keith Arnold
Academician, TBRC