[texbirds] Re: Texas Bird Image Archives

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Joe Dorn, W5VEX" <jbdvex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:10:28 -0500

I was referring to region 6 not Central Texas ...Nothing wrong with Central
Texas at all or region 6, Its my favorite region in the state but big
chunks of it away from I-35 go largely under or unbirded..  My veins gin on
Post Oak sap.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621