[texbirds] Swans

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 07:09:56 -0500 (EST)

I just want to chime in that Jan and I are with Vicki. Something  just
didn't look right on those birds for Tundra Swans. Even in my very poor
pictures the bills look to big although the black does not appear to go all the

way back to the eye like in Trumpeter. Maybe they will get closer one day
where  they can be seen better. The wind and distance just didn't give really
good  looks even through a scope.

David