[texbirds] St. Edwards Park, Austin, Travis Co. 4/28/13 - 4 spp of vireo, 11 spp of warbler, and other migrants

  • From: Rich Kostecke <rkost73@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 13:57:58 -0700 (PDT)

I birded St. Edwards Park in NW Austin (Travis Co.) this morning.  My list
follows.  The willows were the most productive area for migrants.

Black Vulture  2
Turkey Vulture  5
Mississippi Kite  1
Spotted Sandpiper  1
White-winged Dove  11
Mourning Dove  8
Yellow-billed Cuckoo  7
Great Horned Owl  2
Ruby-throated/Black-chinned Hummingbird  5
Downy Woodpecker  3
Least Flycatcher  2
Eastern Phoebe  2
Great Crested Flycatcher  2