[texbirds] South Padre Island - Friday April 12th

  • From: Erik Breden <erik.breden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 02:23:36 -0500

TexBirders,

After yesterday's positive reports from South Padre Island, I spent
several hours this afternoon (Friday April 12th) at the Sheepshead
lots and the Convention Center. Everyone I spoke to said there were
more birds yesterday (Thursday April 11th), but there were still a
few birds around. Best bird (for me) was a stunning male Bullock's
Oriole feeding on oranges at the Sheepshead lots.

Photos can bee seen at:

www.otterside.com/spring2013

Enjoy!

Erik Breden