[texbirds] San Antonio Birding

  • From: tallovesmusic <tallovesmusic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 19:28:52 -0500

Hi I am new to the listserv and grateful in advance for any and all information
I can learn from you guys.  I am heading into the San Antonio area for a couple
of weeks and would LOVE the heads up on where to go for some good birding.  Are
there still migrants in the area?  I am interested in visiting the Warbler Wood
Sanctuary, any ideas how to make arrangements for entry?  Thanks again!!
Elizabeth 'Lizee' Cavazos
Rio Grande Valley
(956) 373-1976Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at