[texbirds] Sabine's Gull, YG Vireo, Brown Boobies YES 5/11

  • From: Jon McIntyre <mcintyrebirds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 14:14:43 -0500

I saw 2 Brown Boobies and the adult Sabine's Gull today around 1:30pm.  There
was also a Magnificent Frigatebird there.  The Yellow-Green Vireo was present
at Hans Suter this morning near the little bridge that goes over the creek.

Jon McIntyre
Corpus Christi

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at