[texbirds] Rufous-capped Warbler

  • From: Greg Page <gregpage1465@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 19:32:56 -0500

The Rufous-capped Warbler is still at Chalk Bluff Park in Uvalde County.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/gregpage/14084094040/
I saw the bird yesterday with John Berner & Drew Dickert. It was about 200
yards downstream from the boat ramp. We heard it singing before we saw it.
Lighting conditions were bad and it was raining lightly. It took about 2
hours of searching until we saw it at about 8:20AM.

Greg Page
Houston